Future meeting locations and organizers
- Spring 2020 – Canceled
- Fall 2020 – TBD
- (Word doc) – a guide for those who are planning future MCCB meetings (Planner was revised July 11, 2016. This planner also includes templates of several important documents used by host campus planning committees)
Past meetings and organizers/hosts
- Fall 2019 – Lansing Community College
- Spring 2019 – Kirtland Community College and Ralph MacMullen Conference Center at Higgins Lake.
- Fall 2018 –
- Spring 2018 – Photos RAM Center on Higgins lake
- Fall 2017 – Muskegon Community College Conference Organizer: Shawn Macauley.
- Spring 2017 – Photos Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center. Conference Organizer: Susan Dentel
- Fall 2016 – Photos Grand Rapids Community College, Oct 14-15th. Tentative Agenda
- Spring 2016 – Photos May 27-29 at Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center. Conference Organizer: Susan Dentel
- Fall 2015 – October 9 & 10 at Kalamazoo Valley Community College, Conference program.
Conference Organizer: Darrell Davies
- Spring 2015 – Photos Ralph A. MacMullan DNR Conference Center. May 29 – 31, 2015. Conference Organizer: Susan Dentel.
- Fall 2014 – Photos Delta College (October 17 – 18, 2014) – Organizers: Mark Robertson and Kris Nitz
- Spring 2014 – Photos Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center on May 30 – June 1, 2014. Conference Organizer: Susan Dentel.
- Fall 2013- Photos Wayne County Community College District (Northwest Campus, October 25-26, 2013)
- Spring 2013 – Photos Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center on May 31 – June 2. For registration form and details of the meeting, click here. MEETING PHOTOS PRESENTATION VIDEOS
- Fall 2012 – Washtenaw Community College (October 26 & 27). To visit the meeting website, click here. Link to the University of Michigan Plastination Laboratory. Links to the Keynote Speaker pdf slides: Larry Grossman (Genomics and Medicine) and David Wooten (The Vitals of Venom). Photos from the meeting Video of David Wooten’s excellent talk on Venom (please note: this file is 452 MB in size and will take time to download).
- Spring 2012 (May 18 – 20)- Ralph A. MacMullan Conference Center For a preregistration form and conference details,click here. Lynnda Skidmore is the conference organizer. If you have any speaker or presentation suggestions, contact Lynnda at email@example.com MEETING PHOTOS MEETING POWERPOINTS