Time to Renew/Join MCCB for 2021-2022!
It’s that time of year again-get your syllabi updated, assignments ready, and don’t forget to submit your MCCB Membership registration! Why re-new your MCCB membership? Because it is awesome! If that isn’t enough to persuade you, check out the website! If you prefer to submit your membership by mail, a registration form is attached. MCCB Memberships run only through the academic year you register in – so if you registered later last year (e.g. January 2021), you need to renew your membership for the new academic year starting now – fall (2021-2022). I find it’s easiest to renew in fall of each year if possible.
These last few semesters have presented new challenges to us all. Michigan Community College Biologists (MCCB)provides a state-wide forum for sharing instructional techniques and information for teaching college-level biology. Importantly, the organization fosters communication, friendship, and unity among the biologists of the community colleges in the State of Michigan – a mission that benefits all. Please pass this opportunity along to colleagues and friends that may be interested, we welcome new members!
Stay tuned! Information regarding our MCCB 2021 Fall Conference (September 24th & 25th at Mid-Michigan College) is coming shortly.
Wishing you all a safe and healthy semester, Isis Arsnoe, Membership Chair
- Time to Renew/Join MCCB for 2021-2022!
- Spring 2022 Adjunct Zoology Instructor – Montcalm Community College (Sidney)
- Fall 2021 Adjunct Intro A&PI Instructor – Oakland Community College (Orchard Ridge Campus)
- Fall 2021 Adjunct Intro A&P Instructor – Montcalm Community College (Sidney)
- Fall 2021 Adjunct A&PII Instructor – Davenport University (Midland)